Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Human Resources Working Student - Munich
Job ID: 2896
Date published: 25-Jan-2018
Human Resources working student | Munich
Personnel Development | Reporting I Talent Acquisition
OMNETRIC Group is dedicated to helping energy providers reap the benefits of the digital energy system by integrating their energy operations with IT to support their business goals. Our global team
of engineering, IT, security and data experts brings extensive industry experience to help customers discover and exploit data intelligence to capitalize on industry change, and realize new business models.
Helping customers since 2014, we are an inventive, technology services company and a joint venture between Siemens AG and Accenture. For more information, visit www.omnetricgroup.com.
We are proud and passionate about our people. Our people define us. In order to foster our self-conception of being an outstanding employer, OMNETRIC Group is looking for candidates with an affinity for Human Resources work. By supporting our Human Resources team based in Munich, you will gain insights into know many aspects of global HR work, such as:
- Personnel Development – focus on Career Development, Competency Management and Training
- Digitalization at HR: What can we do to make our HR processes more agile and move towards digitalization?
- Reporting – Generation of global Key Performance Indicators KPIs on Scorecards
- Talent Acquisition - focus on Onboarding of new joiners
- Learning recommendations: research and proactive posting on social networking platforms
- Compensation & Benefits
- Administrative Tasks
Keep in mind though: things are changing quickly at OMNETRIC. So let´s decide what´s most important as a team and make it happen!
Alongside a passion for personal growth, career development and an appetite to learn – we will need:
- Current studies of business administration, psychology or equivalent focussing on Human Resources
- Social Media knowledge and IT affinity would be a fantastic skillset
- Communicative knowledge of English language
- Unconventional thinker, curiosity, creativity and enthusiasm to go new ways and try out
- Resilience to work in a virtual team
- Creativity and enthusiasm to think out-of-the-box
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office, i.e. PowerPoint and Excel
You can work from home; we need you roughly one day at week in our office!