Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Project Manager - USA
U.S. Remote Position, Remote Working, United States
Job ID: 2892
Date published: 16-Nov-2017
US Remote Position
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Program Management Office (PMO). In this role you will be responsible for delivering Software Implementation Projects. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit backed by solid field experience delivering projects. You must be a self-starter and be willing to work in an evolving / dynamic environment.
OMNETRIC Group is a joint venture between Siemens and Accenture, formed in 2014
OMNETRIC Group is dedicated to delivering integrated IT/OT solutions and services to help utility companies around the world achieve greater reliability and efficiency in the grid. We offer innovative solutions on a global scale by combining Siemens’ leading energy technology product portfolio with Accenture’s strong smart grid systems integration, consulting and managed services capabilities.
OMNETRIC Group brings together a strong combination of experienced engineers, IT experts and project managers. Together, our highly skilled team possesses the deep industry, process, technology and delivery experience required to help utilities take advantage of opportunities to improve operations.
- Learn more under http://www.omnetricgroup.com/
The Senior Project Manager Responsibilities
- Manages scope, resource, cost, timeline etc. of software implementation projects
- Monitor and controls all aspects of the project
- Identifies, drafts and estimates project Change Requests
- Is the main point of contact between the customer and OMNETRIC
- Creates, maintains and executes project plans
- Assesses and manages risk throughout the project life cycle
- Calculates and continuously monitors project’s EAC and ETC
- Maintains financial health throughout project life cycle
- It is first line of communication during project escalation
- Reports on project progress (internal and External)
- Tracks and manages projects action items
- Continuously interacts with and provides direction to the project team (Engineers, Developers, Testers, DBA etc.)
- Is comfortable communicating with executives
- Managing customer expectations
- 8 years implementing Software projects in a Project Manager capacity
- Experience working in a multicultural, multi time zone environment
- Experience working in a virtual environment (remote)
- Experience managing engineers, developers and technical resources (both on-shore & off-shore).
- Experience managing projects larger than 12 months in duration
- Sound working experience in the Utilities industry is a plus
- Must have demonstrable experience understanding and managing project’s financials
- Must be proficient in MS Project
- PMP certification is required
- Must be able to travel 30% of the time – Depending on project stage and engagement