Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile here >.
Job ID: 2870
Date published: 11-Jan-2017
OMNETRIC Group is looking for candidates with a background in electrical engineering to work in our Nuremburg office - with particular focus on supporting clients in designing or delivering software integration solutions as soon as possible.
The evolution toward a smarter grid is the most comprehensive, disruptive development to confront the energy business in more than a century. To help utilities realize the benefits of a more digital grid, Siemens and Accenture have come together to form a joint venture called OMNETRIC Group.
You should be able to design and implement solutions based on customer needs including analysing external data and transformation into required destination formats. Therefor you need to be able to understand customer business requirements and translate them into solutions. Also part of that will be discussing this solution with the customer on a technical level.
Alongside a passion for personal growth, career development and an appetite to learn – we will need:
- · A Degree or equivalent from an Electrical engineering
- · Understanding of Utility sectors
- · Understanding of Process Automation Systems
- · Understanding of Electrical grid
- · Basic Knowledge about SCADA functions
- · Basic understanding of SOA and ESB Concepts
- · Basic Java Development skills
- · XML Knowledge
- · SQL base knowledge
- · Experience working with Linux and/or Unix Systems
- · Write technical documentation / specifications
The ideal candidates for this role will also be able to demonstrate experience in their:
- · Experience with SCADA Systems
- · Experience with Apache Camel and AMQ
- · problem-solving
- · Active German & English language
- · Ability to share knowledge
OMNETRIC Group brings together a strong combination of experienced engineers, IT experts and project managers. Together, our highly skilled team possesses the deep industry, process, technology and delivery experience required to help utilities take advantage of opportunities to improve operations.
We pride ourselves in having an engaged and active workforce, encouraged by professional and personal development through training and mentorship. We also offer a very competitive compensation structure including an annual bonus potential and corporate benefit schemes.
Group is dedicated to quality, equality and valuing diversity. We welcome applications that reflect the
diversity of the communities within which we work.