Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile here >.
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Job ID: 2876
Date published: 22-May-2017
OMNETRIC Group is dedicated to the global delivery of integrated information technology and operational technology solutions and services, helping utility companies to achieve greater grid reliability and efficiency. OMNETRIC Group is a joint venture between Siemens AG and Accenture. Combining Siemens’ leading energy technology product portfolio with Accenture’s systems integration, consulting and managed services capabilities, OMNETRIC Group can support clients with innovative solutions wherever they may be on their path to a smarter grid. For more information, visit www.omnetricgroup.com.
We are looking for professionals for Data Analytics and Operations technology/Information Technology (OT/IT) integration projects at our offices in Germany or Austria. We are addressing junior and senior applicants (graduates or 3-5 years of working experience), who are team players with good communication and language skills, an open personality and preferably, global project experience in different countries.
OMNETRIC Group is 200+ people today and growing fast. We believe we offer the best of both worlds to our customers: expertise in operations and information technology and how to integrate them. Likewise, we can offer practitioners experience working on projects that represent the next wave of technology innovation in the area of smart grid. We are building a new culture, promoting agility, expertise and collaboration, as well as, customer-focus.
We believe that the diversity of the people in our team will be one of the keys to success.
- OMNETRIC Group is a joint venture between Siemens and Accenture, which went live in April, 2014.
- OMNETRIC Group is dedicated to delivering integrated IT/OT solutions and services to help utility companies around the world achieve greater reliability and efficiency in the grid. We offer innovative solutions on a global scale by combining Siemens’ leading energy technology product portfolio with Accenture’s strong smart grid systems integration, consulting and managed services capabilities.
- OMNETRIC Group brings together a strong combination of experienced engineers, IT experts and project managers. Together, our highly skilled team possesses the deep industry, process, technology and delivery experience required to help utilities take advantage of opportunities to improve operations.
- OMNETRIC Group’s solutions and services hold the key to helping companies realize better business results from improved IT/OT integration. By enhancing processes, technology, information and cost effectiveness, utility companies are better positioned to capture the benefits from the digitization of the grid.
- Learn more under http://www.omnetricgroup.com/
- Join our company with its two powerful parents – Siemens & Accenture – on its journey to success in the Smart Grid environment
- Work in a global team of technology and industry experts, typically at projects in electricity and gas Utilities
- Think out-of-the-box and leverage innovative open source technologies, as well as conventional approaches
- Act as an evangelist for Big Data Analytics in the Smart Grid environment at our clients and prospects
- Design solution architectures and build your experience and leadership skills in our international projects
Experience (not all items below required in one person)
Data scientist skills
R, Python, SQL (must-have)
Tibco Spotfire (should-have)
Knowledge of classical analytics RDBMS technologies (Teradata, Oracle, IBM, etc.)
Knowledge of emerging open source technologies (Hadoop, NoSQL, etc.)
Knowledge of ETL and Data Integration processes and technologies (Talend, Informatica, etc.)
Knowledge of streaming technologies
Data Modelling (third normal form and dimensional models, logical and physical models)
- JAVA experience